Gone With the Wind Tour
Come on a remarkable journey of the life and death of the Atlanta Pulitzer Prize winning author Margaret Mitchell. Visit the apartment she lived in, as well as many other landmarks in and around Atlanta. You will be enlightened on many interesting facts about the author while visiting various sites. Hear period music while riding along this southern style tour. If you are a Gone with the Wind movie lover, this tour is a must do on your trip to Atlanta! Big hats are welcomed and encouraged on this tour!!
Points of Interests include:
- Tour of apartment where novel was written by Margaret Mitchell
- The historic marker where she was struck by a drunk driver
- See the hotel the cast of Gone with the Wind stayed at during the premiere in 1939
- Guided plantation home tour focused around Civil War History
- View Margaret Mitchell exhibit at The Atlanta History Center
- Visit Road to Tara Museum
- Lunch at a local eatery NOT included in the cost
Duration of the tour is 6 hours.Please call or email for rates to schedule you Gone With The Wind Tour today.Tour is available for groups upon request based on availability.